5.21.2012

Americana Manhasset Spring/Summer 2012 Featuring Karlie Kloss and Simon Nessman

Americana Manhasset Spring/Summer 2012 Featuring Karlie Kloss and Simon Nessman


I am so thrilled to know that the vibe of the 60's will be making its way in stores and hopefully in our closets this summer. I just love the fashion of the 60's. I love the explosion of colors and I love color blocking more than anything in this world. So there. My parents are not hippies and YES regardless of, I still consider myself intelligent. Ha

 
The Americana Manhasset lookbook is new to me, and I will do research later on I missed something, I know, it's sad. But anyway. and hope to be blown away by what they have in store for us. That said, I'm currently enjoying the whole Karlie Kloss and Simon Nessman combo. Don't they just look adorable together?

  
I have not been a huge Simon Nessman fan, but I think his smile and his face is endearing. Karlie Kloss on the other hand, I love this girl since she strutted the runway of Victoria's Secret. I love her walk, I love her height, and I definitely love her in this photo so yes, yes me likey-likey.

 
   

Photos were taken by Laspata DeCaro. Kudos!

Well?

Don't you just love this lookbook?

Tell me whatchathink?

Cheers!
photo credits: Americana Manhasset/ Laspata DeCaro

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...