7.26.2010

Caption This: Blake Lively a.k.a. Serena van der Woodsen

Caption This: Blake Lively a.k.a. Serena van der Woodsen
Caption This: Blake Lively a.k.a. Serena van der Woodsen

I'm like, oh-my-god she cloned her skin! Ha. I was surfing the net earlier for another bloggable topic and look where it got me. I dunno, the orange-ness-ish of my previous post inspired me to blog about this one. Seriously, caption this.


Doesn't Blake Lively's skin color match Lilo's or does she just appear as orange as Lilo's shirt? Hmm.. can't decide.


Anyhooha, as much as I am taken aback by this blonde's fake tan. I am equally impressed at what she wore over at the the Green Lantern panel discussion during Comic-Con 2010 at the San Diego Convention Center last saturday. Love the clothes!


People were ranting about how wide the cut of this Japanese inspired plunging wrap-top is and that it's threatening a wardrobe malfunction. But for me, nah, I loved it. Absolutley. I'm all for plunging necklines to the max. And i think other than that baked tan she's gorgeous. So Waddup?

here are some of her photo's along with celeb hottie Ryan Reynolds:


Hotness? I know. no?

Well? Tell me whatchathink?!

Cheers!
photo credits: getty

3 comments :

Madame A. said...

LOL. Orange Samurai much?

cybertrickz said...

is this for modeling? nice pictures!

Unknown said...

@ Armela: Nope and thank you. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...