6.21.2010

A Woman's Heart Is An Ocean Full Of Secrets

A Woman's Heart Is An Ocean Full Of Secrets
A Woman's Heart Is An Ocean Full Of Secrets

There are times where putting on beautiful clothes and feeling pretty just isn't enough. I dunno, maybe it's the weather, maybe it's my noisy next door neighbor or maybe i am having a crisis. Maybe.


Summer is in and I know that a lot of tribal infusion ought to take place but just this morning I was staring at my reflection and my mind just went blank. I know what your thinking and NO I am not having a blond moment (first of all i am not blond).

I dunno, maybe I'm just having a moment. The sun is exceptionally bright today though. It's a very fine day to go to the beach. You think?

p.s. Please do press that follow button, subscribe, or comment, you'd really lift up my day.. :)

Cheers!

5 comments :

Celine said...

a woman's heart is an ocean full of secrets.

no statement could ever be true-er

ps... i suppose its high time i acknowledge summer! thanks!

Amanda said...

I know what you mean. I get that too sometimes. I guess we need more than just beautiful clothes to make us feel beautiful. have a great summer! we are suffering in the winter cold down here in Oz.

xx, Amanda (Not So Naked)

Madame A. said...

Love, I love your style! Take it easy okay?

Fashion Cappuccino said...

I love your skirt!! I feel like that today....it's so hot and I don't feel like wearing anything but feel obligated to put on something..:-) xxoxoxooxxoo

Kenza said...

you are really cool you know!
thanks for visiting my blog ! it isnt really popular yet and it cheers me up to know somebody who cares :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...