3.17.2009

Ash "I-Love-You-So-Much" Stymest, I Want In!

Ash "I-Love-You-So-Much" Stymest, I Want In!
Ash "I-Love-You-So-Much" Stymest, I Want In!


My jaw dropped, my mouth clenched, my hands sweat.. Lo and behold..





Ladies and fembots, Ash Stymest and Eliza Pressly for Dazed Magazine. W-The F*#K! (excuse the lingo) Don't you just want to throw Eliza out of this picture? I want in! Me thinks so, like really really think so.



It's been so long since I've last seen Ash, I guess it's worth the wait. Kudos to photographer Mariano Vivanco and stylist Nicola Formichetti.





I don't know about you gals but i just find Ash Stymest extremely good looking. He really is. Maybe it's the sexy tats, maybe it's the attitude, or maybe it's the butt show.. noh? Sex appeal to the Max!

What you think?

P.S. I love you Axx

Cheers!
Photo Credits: Charmants

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...