1.16.2009

The September Issue: Anna Wintour

The September Issue: Anna Wintour
The September Issue: Anna Wintour



Oh i know you know this...

The September issue of Vogue last 2007 was by far the single largest issue of a magazine ever published. As far as I'm concerned it nearly weighed five pounds, and was reeking of fashion insanity! i loved that issue, of course i bought it, i just couldn't resist, it is after all, the bible for all fashion Nazis out there! (including me). The film is basically a documentary of how fashion legend, my fashion mother Anna Wintour, created the said issue.

I have not seen it yet, but i am dying to get my hands on a copy of the movie. Yeahp, i sure am. It is said that the filmmaker R.J. Cutler was given the opportunity to shoot her family and the glamorous lair of Vogue too and that you could see Anna Wintour have a heart on the movie (faked it perhaps? Ha).

Wait for it...


BOOO!



Doesn't she just scare you? With a look like that, i wouldn't be able to pull -off an Emily, certainly not. That stare just sends me chills down my spine. Brrr!

As to answer the question on whether she will be leaving Vogue? Well, we'll just have to see..
(I hope not though)

That's All!

Cheers!
Photo credits: Flickr

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Anna Wintour sure is scary.

Unknown said...

i knooooow right?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...