12.16.2008

Coco Rocha and Behati Prinsloo: Fierce

Coco Rocha and Behati Prinsloo: Fierce
Coco Rocha and Behati Prinsloo: Fierce

I din't really know that Coco Rocha had a blog until she announced it over at facebook . Still new and I'm hitting the "follow this blog" icon. Ha.

Holiday is already kicking in and what gets in the way of Coco and Behati from having a good time?




NOTHING. Cold weather, ice, and even a little drop of snow is not stoping them from having a gooood time, and I mean goood. It's Amanda Lepore all the way!!!


"I don't know much about clothes, but my hair looks fierce!
I don't know much about clothes, but my hair looks fierce!
I don't know much about clothes, but my hair looks fierce!
I don't know much about clothes, but my hair looks fierce!"









































Let's all have a giggle, shall we?

Cheers!!

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...